Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Where have I been?

Where have I been? That's a good question and I wish I knew the answer too! The most accurate and simple answer I can think of is...LIFE. When I started blogging again with the intention of blogging everyday with a new project, I was only working a part-time job. I had a lot more time to work on crafts and diy projects, shortly after I started blogging again I got a full-time job and life just got busier. You wouldn't think that just that few extra hours a day would make a big difference but it does. One, you can't sleep in anymore, two, you don't have the time to run to the store to pick up the things you need, and three, you don't have the energy at the end of the day. I eventually just felt like if I'm going to sit at my computer and do work, I rather do something that "count" or "matter". Not saying that blogging doesn't matter but you guys know what I mean right? Anyways, starting this year I've decided to go back to school or an Accounting degree so I've been super busy with that too. So as you can imagine, between school, full-time job, youtube channel, daily errands and duties, not to mention being a wife, I just didn't have a lot of time on my hands. But I've decided to try and blog again...why? I don't know I just felt the need to blog again, maybe it's the gloomy, cold, crazy weather we have here in Minnesota, or maybe it's the fact that I miss just writing about my random thoughts I have throughout the day, whatever it is I'm going to try and blog again.

So, as you can probably tell from my previous posts I'm an artist, that's what I went to school for for my first undergrad. I know a lot of you are probably thinking, what the heck am I going back to school for Accounting if I majored in art with my first undergrad, the two are not related at all! I get that from everyone who knows I'm going back to school for accounting. Long story short, I was going to go back to school to get my teaching degree and teach art, but I decided after graduation that teaching wasn't really for me. Spent a year trying to find a full-time job, finally found a full-time job, but it's not what I want to do and the pay's not that great. So I decided to go back to school for a degree that will hopefully pay of someday. I did a lot of research on accounting and it sounds like something I would enjoy learning and doing for a career so that's why I'm going to school for accounting.

What is else is new? Youtube! I know youtube is not new, but I have a youtube channel now! My channel is call HowToKind OfGal. On this channel I will be uploading tutorials on how to do all sorts of things like, crocheting, art related stuff, nail designs, hair accessories, and hair styles. Eventually I would like to do makeup tutorials too! I only have a few videos since I have been so busy, but I promise there will be more videos soon. Please stop by my channel and subscribe!

Well, I guess this is all for now folks! Please stay tune for more blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment